– Are there any key themes, messages or theories behind your work?
I love colours, really love so much. The first what child could start to understand starting from colours – and when you become older nothing change – first we explore emotionally everything with colours and just after with our brains. In abstraction artworks my main goal to give a positive emotions to human – not about happiness like laughs – a happiness like when you seat close to the seaview what you feel, when you walking thought green forest with fresh air and etc – it´s all about deep emotions.In my graphic artworks I have main topic – it´s hands. Human hands. Why they? Because hands speak more about a person’s life than his tongue. About his character. And we always hold with our hands what is dear to us.
– Could you tell us a bit about your artistic approach? (Style, medium and specific techniques.)
I like different materials. For many years I have been working with enamel, I love this material for it’s solid structure, smooth surface and infinitely bright and deep glossy colors.In the same time I like soft pastel the same – its different – its deep also but it´s something about shadows and soul, not emotions. Nowadays I mixe this too material in some my artworks and thing it´s just a start for something new in my art career.
– Please write a personal quote/sentence that best represents you as an artist (in your own words, max. 30 words.)
In my paintings I try to maintain my madness within the boundaries of reason. The subject matter might change, but my love for color and passion for life remain. Pendulum of Extremes.
Masha Krivopishina Artist’s CV
- International art fair Art Nordic, presented by Palast Galerie from Berlin, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Charity exhibition and auction «Kids for Syria», Fann-A-Porter Gallery, UAE, Dubai
- Solo exhibition of contemporary art, Palast Galerie, Berlin, Germany
- International art project «Era of Mercy» to the 250th anniversary of the Hermitage, International fond Master class, Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Exhibition of contemporary art under the patronage of Ministry of Culture of Ukraine Revolution, Checkpoint Charlie Museum, Berlin, Germany
- Exhibition of contemporary art «Reality and future», Culture Centre of Ukraine, Brugge, Belgium
- Solo exhibition «Demoralization», gallery Master, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Representative of Ukraine at the International exhibition «Art for peace», Artists Union Hall, Erevan, Armenia
- Solo exhibition «Personal hue. The enamel on a canvas », Gallery SKLO, Kiev, Ukraine
- Joint German-Ukrainian exhibition of contemporary art, Palast Galerie, Berlin, Germany
- Solo exhibition «Phoenix. Revival», Art centre J.Grether, Kiev, Ukraine
- Exhibition of contemporary art «Ukraine. Reality and future», Museum of Russian art, Kiev, Ukraine
- Exhibition of contemporary art «Reality and future», The Kaw LF, Luxembourg
- Solo exhibition «Graphic», Konigmotor club, Moscow, Russia
- International exhibition ‘Open Doors project‘, Fórum Eugénio de Almeida, CENTRO DE ARTE E CULTURA, Evora, Portugal
- International exhibition ‘Summer‘, Pzeszow, Poland
- Solo exhibition «Opening the soul», Artprichal Gallery, Kiev, Ukraine
- Exhibition of contemporary art Green life, Institut of Modern Art of Ukraine, Kiev
- Participant of the international artistic project Portas Abertas, Évora, Portugal.
- Participant of the international plein air in Poland, Hadle
- Prize winner of the Soviart international contest for artistic projects, Kiev, Ukraine
- Prize winner of the Crystal Palette painter`s competition, Kiev, Ukraine
- Participant of the eco project/ residents «Green Life», Shayan, Ukraine
- Co-curator exhibition of contemporary art under the patronage of Ministry of Culture of Ukraine Revolution, Checkpoint Charlie Museum, Berlin, Germany
Works in private collections in Great Britain, USA, Germany, Denmark, UAE, Russia, Scotland, France, Sweden, Israel and Ukraine.